Still bits and pieces

Things that has just been added are a chat box, a counter, the gmail signature and of course, the catcity button. The site is still very messy and I overlooked the fact that the blog add and gmail aren't the same. The blog add is http://catcityblog.blogspot.com whereas the gmail add is catcityblogs [at] gmail [dot] com. Being a perfectionist, yes that one 's' is absolutely killing me!
(**Edit: I've change the email add to the catcityblog [at] gmail [dot] com. :D)

Ivan and leenmafia (which is just me really) has just been added to the growing (soon!) list of authors. Perhaps I'll start posting something tomorrow. Perhaps... :D

Anyway it's been raining here every day and a clothes dryer is, without a doubt, the best thing ever invented since bread. Well it's almost midnight and I better get some forty winks. Good night Kuching!

posted by Administrator @ 11:27 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home