Kolo Mee

Kolo Mee is something you can find it everywhere in Kuching!!! Of course, not in the toilet. Those in the toilet are already being processed. Well this is a food entry, so I'll stop talking bout toilet hehe.

A bowl of Kolo Mee usually cost about RM2.00-RM2.50 for a normal one. Btw, Kolo Mee is NOT a halal food, because it contains pork. However, you can get Halal Kolo Mee in Kuching too, usually from Malay Cafeteria.

There's curly noodles, handmade noodles, straight noodles, flat noodles etc...u can choose whichever type of noodles u want.







Beside Kolo Mee, there's other delicious food in Kuching too. So, what are u waiting for? Come to Kuching today!!!

posted by Funkye @ 7:55 PM,

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2007 at 12:03 PM, Blogger Red-ElmO™ said...

hey guys.. good news for ya all..
i saw your blog at "Million Ringgit Homepage", just beside my malaysia logo.. haha :) ..
Im having my own blog - www.imfuYO.net .. im a kuching-born guy but grew up in bintulu. I would like to write about kuching but unfortunately i know less about my birth place. Nevertheless, i got a circle of friends, also staying/studying in Kuching. Like what you say, you want to introduce Kuching to the outside world. Maybe i will be using part of your article and advertise in my blog. My blog will be more to my lifestyle in Bintulu, my study environment in the West Malaysia, the food, and also my cats & kittens. I love cats very much, that's why a lot of people call me "miao miao", probably because of my name that have same pronounciation as the word "miao". Im looking forward to become part of our Sarawakian Blogging Community. See ya all :) Visit my site too k?! :)

 
At January 19, 2007 at 4:13 PM, Blogger Robin Wong said...

hey guys..
whoahhh.. kolok mee.. lets all go out have some soon !!! ahahaha

 
At January 19, 2007 at 6:21 PM, Blogger leen said...

fuyo: Hey...I chose that spot next yo your icon coz yours looked so prominent hahah! Thanx for visiting this blog.

 
At February 9, 2007 at 12:48 AM, Blogger San said...

Home is where the stomach is... rather lame but seriously, Kuching food is what I miss the most when I'm in KL. This blog is a great idea for all homesick Kuching-ites out there. Keep up the good work guys! I know Kenny Sia has already done a best of Kuching food post but still, I want more pictures! Btw, the best siao bee is from Hock Hai Padungan, not the open air market.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home