Gong Xi Fa Cai

Before you know it, it's already the second day of the year of the golden pig. Feng Shui masters said it's an auspicious year to spend your money like you don't need it (particularly those born in the year of the rooster, like me... YES! I'm so gonna get that Chloe bag) and it's also a great year to have babies! ;)

I haven't celebrated CNY in Kuching for the last 6 years as I've been away at uni so I really enjoyed myself this year watching the enormous fire crackers in the sky. Played a bit ourselves too so it's all good. I'm just wondering... how much money did Kuchingites burn for this year's CNY? One household in my area must have spent about 10k just for CNY eve alone. They played non-stop since after dinner till way past midnite. Let us all hope prosperity will come their way this year indeed.

Taking photographs of fireworks is the most frustrating job in the world. Particularly when you don't have a good camera. My Canon cam is crap. My phone cam is crap. My photo taking skill is crap too. But surprisingly some of the photos turn out good... A good start to an auspicious year!

*both pics taken with Motorola RAZR V3x

Have a good CNY and see you all this Saturday!

posted by Anonymous @ 1:42 PM,

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 at 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too....

Keep you the good work...ready to read your next post....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home