Gong Xi Gong Xi

Not. Yet.

I don't know about where you live but where I'm at (Seng Goon Garden), the fireworks have begun. Not just the measly 'eeeee pop' ones mind you, but the 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee POP KEDEBANG BOOM BANG BANG BANG' type you always witness on TV.

I'll usually be sitting in front of the comp when they start playing. I'll rush to the window to watch the beautiful display and EVERY TIME, will forget to take pics! Gah. Well actually I *did* remember one time, but by the time I rushed to my room to get the cam and went back outside, the fireworks have died down. I would love to see pics of fireworks and anything CNY in Kuching so do mail us the pics. We'll be waiting to hear from you! Oh by the way, why is the 3rd Exchange so freaking happening suddenly?

Photo taken from *click*

Anyway, just an idea... I pass by the new flyover near the airport every day after work and notice that the foreign workers always sit in a row overlooking the cars that pass by underneath the flyover (the cars pass by underneath, not the workers). Such a great shot for any willing photographers. Anybody who wants to start the first photoshoot session around Kuching? We can start at the flyover, before they finish the construction which will be pretty soon judging from the looks of it.

posted by Anonymous @ 9:06 PM,

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2007 at 1:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aileen, i'm gonna organize a photoshoot when i'm back for cny. Details aren't clear yet but wanna join? heh got few fellas d.

 
At February 7, 2007 at 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

sure! Would love that. Been ages since I took any pics. Of other things, I mean. Hahah..always take pics of myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home