It's still up and running

Thought I might just post a few photos I took last weekend to give a jolt to this almost dead site. :D

The huge silver burung Kenyalang statue overlooking the newly built flyovers nearby the airport. Everyone who just landed in Kuching will be welcomed by this sight. :)


Another angle of the hornbill.
The river's rippled surface is a surrealistic sight. This was taken at Waterfront Kuching at about 6 p.m. before it rained heavily that night.

posted by Anonymous @ 7:53 PM,

3 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 6:45 PM, Blogger Ian said...

so this is where it ended up...looks kinda lonely..haha

 
At June 1, 2007 at 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see more frequent updates. I check the blog every day or so to see if there are nay new posts.

 
At June 2, 2007 at 8:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ian: lol

Manny: I would love to see updates too, from others. heheh. I can't update as much as I want to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home